The Bakery Equipment Manufacturers & Allied (BEMA) in the USA have been running webinars around COVID-19 crisis which are available to watch online.
You can listen to the recording of the panel sessions from the both bakery suppliers and bakers to learn how your colleagues in the baking industry are navigating through COVID-19.
During the supplier webinar you’ll hear from supplier members of the Baking Industry Forum as they discuss:
- Impactful changes in operational processes
- Social Responsibility during the pandemic
- Solutions for connecting with customers
- Innovations in employee management
The baker webinar hears from baker members of the Baking Industry Forum as they discuss:
- State of the industry
- Changes in efficiency
- Modifications regarding capacity planning
- Forecasting for capital projects