Queen Vanilla Recipe
This sophisticated, smooth and sweet tempting vanilla bean fudge recipe uses vanilla bean paste for a sophisticated look and taste. Easy to make and heavenly to eat, it’s a crowd favourite.
WHAT YOU NEED
395g can sweetened condensed milk
220g caster sugar
40ml Queen Glucose Syrup (or corn syrup)
5 tsp Queen Tempting Vanilla Bean Fudge Paste
200g white chocolate, chopped
WHAT TO DO
1. Grease and line a 16 x 26cm pan.
2. In a saucepan, combine condensed milk, sugar, butter and glucose. Heat on medium until butter is melted and sugar is dissolved, then bring to a boil. Simmer, stirring continuously, for 5-6 minutes.
3. Remove pan from heat, and wait for bubbles to disappear. Add the vanilla paste and stir to combine. When vanilla is mixed through, add chocolate and stir until smooth and no chocolate lumps remain.
4. Pour into prepared pan, cool on bench for 2-3 hours before transferring to refrigerator.
5. Cut into even pieces and store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Queen has been working with chefs, restaurants and bakeries for over 120 years. Our products are award winning and we invite you to try them in your recipes. To find the perfect vanilla for your recipe, contact us today.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will contact you directly