Sydney artisan bakery Baked by Keiran has announced details of its 2020 Christmas Hampers and festive season specialties.
The bakery, known for its 72-hour sourdough, will offer Christmas Hampers and individual specialty items from its Elizabeth Bay and Dulwich Hill bakeries.
Keiran’s Christmas Hampers will include:
- Gingerbread Men: Our signature soft and chewy gingerbread
- Mince Pies: Soaked fruit mince in a crumbly, buttery pastry
- Christmas Pudding: Keiran’s Druken Pud, best served warm.
- Shortbread & Jam Biscuits: Buttery shortbread with a blueberry jam centre
- Christmas Granola: Our signature granola with cranberries
- Christmas Canele: Spiced fruit mince canele with white chocolate topping
- Christmas Fudge: Our seasonal fudge featuring cranberries and pistachios.
Each Hamper will retail for $65 and include 19 pieces, including Keiran’s Drunken Pud, in an easy-to-transport box.
Pre-orders for the Hampers will open with staff in-store and by email at firstname.lastname@example.org on Monday, November 16 and close at midnight December 21. A Christmas tree-shaped pull-apart sourdough is also available for pre-order, making an ideal table centrepiece.
Some of the treats in the hamper will also be available for individual sale from both bakery locations from Thursday 26 November.
French trained pastry chef Keiran McKay has been making bread since the age of 15, has worked with high flyers including Michelin star winning British chef Tom Aikens as well as Jamie Oliver and Neil Perry, and has been celebrated by food writers in Good Food, Broadsheet, Time Out, and has been featured on ABC TV’s Catalyst.
“2020 has been a tough year for so many. We hope our Christmas Hamper stuffed with old favourites and some new goodies will inspire some much needed Christmas spirit” said Keiran.
Keiran opened his first wholesale only bakery in Dulwich Hill in 2017 before pivoting in 2018 to include retail and wholesale trade from two locations, and then opened his Elizabeth Bay location in May 2020.