WHAT YOU NEED
18-20cm cake ring
• 300g blitzed digestive biscuits (200g for base and 100g for push pop crumbs for
• 60g unsalted butter, melted
• ½ vanilla pod scraped (Heilala vanilla is recommended)
Cream Cheese Mix
• 500g cream cheese at room temperature
• 150g caster sugar
• 2 whole eggs (free range) 10ml vanilla paste (Heilala vanilla is recommended)
• 50g white chocolate, melted (Callebaut chocolate is recommended)
• 200ml strawberry puree
• 50g caster sugar
• 50ml water
• 10g gelatine sheets (softened)
Berries and Fairy Floss
• 1 punnet strawberries, cut in quarters removing the green
• 1 punnet raspberries, cut in half
• 50g Pashmak fairy floss rose flavour
WHAT TO DO
1. Pre-heat the oven to 170°C.
2. Place the butter and vanilla pod into a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Remove from heat and mix into the biscuit crumbs. Remove the vanilla pod.
3. Spray the cake ring with baking spray, spread the biscuit base evenly and flatten.
4. Using a paddle attachment in your mixer or KitchenAid; beat the cream cheese until smooth and add in the caster sugar. Slowly add the eggs and then the melted chocolate with the vanilla paste.
5. Pour the mixture into the ring and bake for 30 minutes in the oven. Once cooked, turn the heat up to 250°C for a few minutes to gain colour. Allow to cool.
6. Cut half of the cheesecake once cooled, remove the biscuit base and beat the cheesecake until smooth. You will then have just the cheesecake mixture for piping into the push pop.
1. Bring the water and caster sugar to the boil, add in the dissolved soften gelatine sheets and strawberry puree. Strain and allow to cool so the jelly will set.
To assemble your push pop
1. Place 10ml of jelly in each push pop tube, place in fridge and allow to set
2. Pipe in 30gm of baked cheesecake then 10ml of jelly again allow to set.
3. Then add 1 teaspoon of biscuit crumbs, followed by 1 tablespoon of mixed berries
4. Divide the fairy floss amongst the 12 tubes.